May 14, 2012

For the World's Best MOM

Last Mother's day, I've been in the Emergency room for 4 long hours, Alone. Because of the jelly fish sting I've got from the Outing last Satuday in Ternate Cavite.

Since Mom is currently residing at my Sister's house temporarily, and I am living in my apartment we need to meet somewhere just to see each other. So we met in SM and I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheeks plus this simple purple flower I've got From Holland Tulips Flower Shop (I am not sure with the name of the shop) :



Even I am not feeling well, I never forgot the promise I have made to my Mom that we will be having our dinner together so fresh from Emergency Room here are the pictures taken last Sunday with my loving Mom as we celebrate Mother's Day :)

I dont like my face , hahaha because of 4 injections :)
And I myself will not allow to let this day pass without telling her I love her :)
:)
Iloveyou mom!




ILOVEYOU so much Nay, even tatay is not around at least I know that you're still there,
Thank you for all the love you are giving me, Thank you for all the trust you are still giving me and Josh :) We love you soo much and I am still dreaming that someday I can give you things I wanted you to see and experience I want the best for you Mom... Words are not enough to Thank you for all the things you did for me and for my 6 siblings.

May God continue to bless you, to give you a healthy body mind and soul :)
I love you NANAY :)


LOVE,
 Bunso :)

10 comments:

  1. Aaw, ang sweet. :) Mag isa ka lang sa emergency room. ;( Hindi kita nasamahan.

    ANyway, Happy MOther's Day kay Tita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay lang rommie ;) kaya ko naman saka dahil lang un sa isang gamot with nakakaantok na effect kaya i need to stay sa ER :) wahhaha.. neweis i love your new pic *wink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. bunso ka pala.. naku masakit pa yang jelly fish sting? di ko pa na-experience.

    You are a sweet daughter, I bet your mom is proud of you. Happy Mother's day to her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mayen, Yes bunso ako and 7 kaming siblings , I am also a menopausal baby :)And regarding sa jelly fish yes it still hurts!! My roomate Aiza knows that:(
      Ayoko na tuloy maligo sa dagat as in pag na-sting ka ang hapdi hapdi :(

      Delete
  4. awwww! you're so sweet! i hope you're doing better, sis. sakit naman nyan jellyfish sting!

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis, Im doing better now :) Thanks sis! Happy Mother;s Day too kahit late :)

      Huhu ang sakit talaga may burning sensation siya and it looks like napaso ako..hanggang ngaun nga sis patuyo palang, nilagnat ako last sun.. kaya sis mag swim ka sa beach ingat din.. masakit talaga :(

      Delete
  5. Awww cheers sa mga bunso. hehehe.

    nauthy jelly fish but I'm glad you seems to be okay. Your mom is lucky to have a sweet daughter like you. Don't change and continue what you're doing. She deserve only the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bunso kadin sey? hahaha

      Yah im getting okay, Ayoko nalang talaga maligo sa beach.:) ahahahah
      Thank you Sey, Isa nalang kasi parent ko :)

      Delete
    2. yup, bunso and menopause baby din. hehehe. Ako din isa na lang parent ko. My father passed away (year 2001 pa)

      Delete
    3. Talaga so may extreme side kadin? menopausal eh ahahahha Lol :)
      Aww pareho pala tayo.. 2001? tagal nadin sis ako 2005 :(

      Ingat ka palagi... Mabuhay ang mga menopausal :)

      Delete

Send Me messages :)